[erlang-questions] Install win64 r15B02 on Windows 2012 server issues

Patrik Nyblom pan@REDACTED
Fri Nov 9 15:32:53 CET 2012

On 11/08/2012 07:36 PM, Mark Ward wrote:
> Hi Patrik,
>
> It looks like the installer does not install the vcredist x64 2010
> version and fails to detect it correctly.  After I downloaded the
> vcredist x64 2010 and installed it the erlan win64 installation
> worked.  I see the bin directory!  Plus the app that uses erlang is
> working with the erlang win64 installed.

RIght - we probably need to update the vcredist shipped to a newer
version then. I'll look into that for the R15B03 release. I think I have
enough information to reproduce, just need to set up a blank 2012 server
to test on... sigh...

I'll get back to you if I have problems reproducing!
> Let me know if there is further testing I can provide.  I have the log
> files that I will continue to send to you.
>
> -Mark
Thanks for the report and the help!

Cheers,
Patrik