[erlang-questions] erlang fails to load crypto on solaris 10 x86_64

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Fri Nov 9 10:25:51 CET 2012

You have to configure openssl source tree with option 'shared' to get
dynamic libraries.
Option 'no-asm' might also help if you get compile problems. Read INSTALL.

/Sverker