[erlang-questions] Wiki in Erlang/OTP?

Nico Kruber lists.nico.k@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 11:33:58 CET 2012

Note that we extended our prototype "Wiki on Scalaris" (as well as Scalaris
itself) quite much since back then - we are currently working on a new
evaluation with improved data models.

the code can be downloaded from https://code.google.com/p/scalaris/
There you can also find instructions of how to run the wiki:
https://code.google.com/p/scalaris/source/browse/trunk/contrib/wikipedia/README

Regards
Nico Kruber