[erlang-questions] Future of epmd

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Wed Nov 7 20:26:18 CET 2012

Hmm. I thought that something like "kill -9" wouldn't inform us that the
socket has been closed until we try to do something with it. But checked –
and yes, you are right, keep-alive is even bad in that case, since without
it we immediately get a {tcp_closed, Socket} message.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk