[erlang-questions] [OT] Movember

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Fri Nov 2 04:07:03 CET 2012

Dear list,

I hope you will not mind this OT. This will be my first and last message
this year regarding this matter.

It's Movember and it's time to make a difference.

Men’s health is a cause I am passionate about but in order to make a
difference I need your help. My commitment is to grow a moustache for the
month of November and by changing my appearance, raise vital awareness and
funds for men’s health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer
initiatives. I'll be posting update pics on my profile page (there already
are a very intriguing before/after pictures of me shaving for day one):
http://mobro.co/ostinelli

I am asking you to help support my personal journey by making a donation.
The size of the donation isn’t important.

Please visit this page if you feel like contributing to this cause:
http://mobro.co/ostinelli

For more details, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the
Movember website: http://us.movember.com/about/funding-overview/
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's
health.

Roberto.