[erlang-questions] OpenSSL 1.0.X : SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Sun May 27 23:43:17 CEST 2012

Hi Ingela,

Indeed I'm already using the hibernate option…

- Just to be sure, how much an ssl connection should take with R15 ? just to be sure, I have not something wrong…
Because when I check with "process_info(spawn(Fun), memory)."

Here's what I get :

before gc: {memory,13376}
after gc: {memory,2108}

Is ssl socket (present in the state tuple) included ?

- any ETA for the next version ?

Thank you !