[erlang-questions] OpenSSL 1.0.X : SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Sun May 27 14:20:27 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

Since a month or so, I'm looking for ways to reduce SSL memory footprint, in vain…

- I have read something about SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS which can help you save some memory for idles connections (around 45Ko).
Since most of client connected are idle for a long time, I was thinking that would be a way to go.

I'm wondering if Erlang R15B can work with openssl's version 1.0.X, and if so, how to active this option ?

Thanks,

Morgan.