[erlang-questions] Is there a good source for documentation on BEAM?

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Mon May 14 17:54:37 CEST 2012

It could probably be done. That does not mean it should be done.

The preloaded files during development are a pain as it is. Please do not
add to it =D

// Björn-Egil