[erlang-questions] Directory layout for installing 3rd party Erlang libs

lists@REDACTED lists@REDACTED
Sat May 12 11:08:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for your opinion.

I'm not the first who had this idea of separating 3rd party libraries
from the ones a programming language comes with – for example, Python,
Perl or Ruby provide a way to do that (not only on my distro, it's
really part of their install scripts). I just don't want to clutter the
"official" directorys with stuff which is not part of the main
distribution.

Of course this adds a bit of complexity, but on the other hand a clear
structure is also very helpful sometimes.

Regards,
aranea

PS: Aren't there any other opinions on this matter?