[erlang-questions] release_handler:make_permanent/1 and erlsrv lead me to inInvalid node name

Dick Oyen royen@REDACTED
Fri May 11 23:37:13 CEST 2012

I have a release running as a Windows service named QSS, because I had called erlsrv add QSS -.... It is version 0.1.
I install an upgrade and then call release_handler:make_permanent("0.2").
This fails because it tries to find a non-existant Windows service named QSS_0.1.
Now I start guessing at what to do about it, so I take everything out of the target machine and reinstall the original release again,
but this time I call erlsrv add QSS_0.1 -....
When I go to the Windows service manager and try to start the service, it fails with "Invalid node name: ~p~n",['QSS_0.1@REDACTED']}
What can I do to satisfy make_permanent/1?