[erlang-questions] dumping schema on a ram node (was: Re: `mnesia:dump_tables/1' and the schema table)

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu May 10 13:49:52 CEST 2012

If the schema is not on disc, mnesia never reads the disc at all.

Thus dump_tables will not have any effect either.

Create a backup and restore is your only option.

/Dan