[erlang-questions] How to integrate common_test into a continuous integration system?

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Tue May 8 18:37:38 CEST 2012

Guys,

 I am working on R14B03 (hopefully that will change soon) and trying
to transition to Common Test. One issue that I have run into is that
ct_run does not return a non-zero exit status on failure. That makes
it pretty hard to trivially integrate into a continuous integration
environment. I can create a wrapper around ct that would do what I
need. However, I am pretty sure I am not the only one that has tried
to integrate common test into make/ci. So, I would love to hear how
you guys go about it.

Thanks,
Eric