[erlang-questions] 答复: 答复: Connect to Node with multiple IPs

huangjl <>
Tue May 8 08:09:02 CEST 2012

I don’t think so, the proxy mode will increase the net delay or system load.

黄锦亮

网宿科技厦门分公司

发件人: Zheng Zhibin [mailto:]
发送时间: 2012年5月7日 15:02
收件人: huangjl
抄送: <>
主题: Re: 答复: [erlang-questions] Connect to Node with multiple IPs

one domain + reverse proxy, such as nginx?

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-5-7,下午2:53,"huangjl" <> 写道:

But without DNS, it seems I have to config two domains for two IPs?

My purpose is detect which IP is suitable for MachineA to connect to MachineB, but I don’t want to start two nodes for MachineB, is there any way to do this?