[erlang-questions] BIF or NIF for extending Erlang on OS which can't dynamic link

Jared Kofron jared.kofron@REDACTED
Mon May 7 17:30:05 CEST 2012

Very cool, I was just wondering as I use Erlang for a lot of process
control type
projects.  A lot of folks in my field use RTEMS, so I thought there may be
some
crossover.  Looking forward to hearing about your results!

JK