[erlang-questions] Which is best? string:concat or ++?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Mon May 7 16:50:38 CEST 2012

Cowboy does accept IOLists. They're very rarely going to *not* be the
fastest data structure to handle the concatenation strings to be output,
in my experience. I do recommend them for any and all appending and
prepending that needs to be done with web servers, files, etc.