[erlang-questions] Is there a good source for documentation on BEAM?

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Mon May 7 10:46:59 CEST 2012

Actually, I don't think such docs are all _that_ crucial -- who really needs to know, except a small number of VM implementors? (And they should read the source to get at all the goodies.) But perhaps someone on the list might be moved to do a tutorial presentation on an Erlang Factory or something?

(By the way, I too assume not doing it is to avoid getting bogged down into minutiae.)

If you want to learn more about some of the intellectual roots, try these:
http://wambook.sourceforge.net/

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=188051

Best regards,
Thomas