[erlang-questions] 答复: Connect to Node with multiple IPs

huangjl <>
Mon May 7 08:53:36 CEST 2012

But without DNS, it seems I have to config two domains for two IPs?

My purpose is detect which IP is suitable for MachineA to connect to MachineB, but I don’t want to start two nodes for MachineB, is there any way to do this?

发件人: Zheng Zhibin [mailto:]
发送时间: 2012年5月7日 14:08
收件人: huangjl
抄送: <>
主题: Re: [erlang-questions] Connect to Node with multiple IPs

use domain instead of ip, then config your hosts table

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-5-7,上午11:11,"huangjl" <> 写道:

Hi, All

         I have a question about erlang node connection. There are two machines: MachineA and MachineB, MachineB has two IPs: IP1 and IP2. MachineA want to connect to MachineB using IP, just like net_kernel:connect_node(‘’) or net_kernel:connect_node(‘’). Then , how to start only one test node at MachineB which can receive all messages from  and

erlang-questions mailing list