[erlang-questions] Building, Packaging and Installing

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Sun May 6 12:14:03 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> That's a nice idea, but it's not very practical to add a dependency
> on GHC to Erlang users, although if we're just talking server-side
> then that might be an ok solution.

I've mentioned Hackage as a source of inspiration and didn't mean to
say we should depend on GHC on the client-side. If Hackage could be
repurposed to host Erlang bits, that would imply a GHC dep on the
server-side.