[erlang-questions] Erlang and FIX protocol

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu May 3 14:53:58 CEST 2012

On Thursday, May 3, 2012, Minin Maxim wrote:

> **
> I am writing the simple fix-test-engine supported all fix versions- like
> Verifix (http://www.greenlinetech.com/products/verifix.php).

And it is closed?

> It is really not difficult to parser/encoder the fix-messages. Definitions
> of types and records can be generated from Fix.xml, some utils too and the
> rest ist trivial.

This is not trivial, because there are incapsulated groups and components
in protocol.

Also connamara systems has allready developed the commercially available
Erlang FIX engine -  http://www.connamara.com

I've asked some finnish company about their fix implementation, but seems
my email was lost.