[erlang-questions] Building, Packaging and Installing

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed May 2 23:48:31 CEST 2012

On 02/05/2012 21:31, alisdair sullivan wrote:
> what the erlang ecosystem needs is a distributed repository of applications
> and releases, and better tools for working with them. forget cramming a bunch
> of stuff you found on github into your path and hoping for the best
This is exactly what Eric Merrit and I have been talking about.
Hopefully something will eventually come of it, but in the meanwhile if
you care about this stuff, please consider taking a look at the
packaging and distribution threads on erlware-questions!