[erlang-questions] Frames proposal

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Wed May 2 23:45:10 CEST 2012

> The implied mapping takes JSON {id: 4135, title: "title2"}

I'd just like to chime in that this is not actually valid JSON. In valid
JSON, all keys are quoted strings. Thus, this would be:
{"id": 4135, "title": "title2"}
Which is not at all as good a match with Erlang idioms, unless you want
more magic to turn strings into atoms, only when used as keys...

Sincerely,

jw

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to
the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and
~ Adopted by U.S. Congress, June 22, 1942