[erlang-questions] Frames proposal

Jon Watte <>
Wed May 2 23:45:10 CEST 2012

> The implied mapping takes JSON {id: 4135, title: "title2"}

I'd just like to chime in that this is not actually valid JSON. In valid
JSON, all keys are quoted strings. Thus, this would be:
{"id": 4135, "title": "title2"}
Which is not at all as good a match with Erlang idioms, unless you want
more magic to turn strings into atoms, only when used as keys...

Jon Watte

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to
the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and
justice for all."
~ Adopted by U.S. Congress, June 22, 1942