[erlang-questions] Artificial Intelligence and Erlang?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed May 2 17:19:39 CEST 2012

I don't know if you would class this as AI but I have a Prolog interpreter written in Erlang. It is a proper subset of standard Prolog with unification and real database handling and interacts well with Erlang. Prolog is very good for rule-based and knowledge based systems (duh!). An alternative would be to connect to a real prolog system.

I also know that there should be a book on using Erlang and neural-nets in the pipeline, though I have no idea when it will be available. I am waiting though.

Robert