[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Wed May 2 14:32:09 CEST 2012

Some dialects of British English have "youse" (pronounced a bit like
"use" but with a shorter vowel).

> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Jesse Gumm<gumm@REDACTED>  wrote:
>> Or, for that matter, a non-ambiguous second person plural. I'm
>> personally fine with "y'all" despite not being from the American
>> South.

Ivan A. Uemlianin PhD
Llaisdy

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
               github.com/llaisdy
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)