[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue May 1 21:07:28 CEST 2012

What I remember a lot of French texts from the government (in Quebec)
saying is just add a note somewhere at the beginning or end of the text
that says 'The masculine form in this document is employed to make the
text lighter and isn't meant to discriminate' or something to that effect.

Then nobody really complains, though French does have a tradition of
going masculine by default.