[erlang-questions] -heart question

eigenfunction emeka_1978@REDACTED
Fri Mar 30 17:41:14 CEST 2012

I am deploying an erlang application in embedded form, ie the target
system(suse)  does not have erlang installed. I will like the
application to restart each time the erlang system crashes. When i do
"erl -heart ..." and i kill the process, the application is restarted.
When i kill the application a second time, the heart process is gone
as well. Is that supposed to be the normal behavior? This is my first
time experiencing with erlang heartbeat mode.
Thanks.