[erlang-questions] Erlang Jobs?

james james@REDACTED
Tue Mar 27 21:20:59 CEST 2012

Well, I'm still waiting to see if anyone is going to reply to my email
offering to wander over and buy some beer near Liverpool Street.

Some 'of us' (a nebulous group, bu basically grumpy old C++ contractors
each with a couple of decades experience writing tradng systems) are
interested in understanding whether there is any fun to be had with
Erlang.  That's not really the same as being interested in working for
you, or any other of the consultancies or media-oriented companies, so I
guess we'd be buying.

Its more just fact finding to see if its worth investing in Erlang
professionally.  There is some functional stuff happening for pricing
and risk, for example, but there's only so many times you can write
message routing and process monitoring subsystems that seem to come out
of the box with Erlang.

James