[erlang-questions] Linux ODBC socket recieve_msg woes

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Mar 26 21:22:22 CEST 2012

Hi!

Please follow the instructions on github on how to make a patch.

https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/submitting-patches

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB

2012/3/26 Andy Richards <andy.richards.iit@REDACTED>:
> Hi Ingela, I shall do. Should I send this patch to the erlang-patches
> mailing list or submit a patch via GitHub?
>
> Andy.
>

> On Monday, 26 March 2012, Ingela Andin <ingela.andin@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> 2012/3/23, Andy Richards <andy.richards.iit@REDACTED>:
>>> Fixed. I found this forum message from back in 2004.
>>>
>>> http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2004-July/012808.html
>>>
>>> Editing odbcserver.c and disabling nagel's algorithm (approx 40ms on
>>> Redhat
>>> 6) on the socket solved the problem. I wonder why this was never added to