[erlang-questions] Performance SNMP counters for the erlang VM itself

Andy Richards andy.richards.iit@REDACTED
Mon Mar 26 15:26:08 CEST 2012

Hi Attila,

I too have a similar requirement. My thoughts we to expose such stats via a
restful interface by bundling Mochiweb or something similar with my
application. My operations team can then use a monitoring probe which
understands rest and the stats I'm exposing to monitor the health of my
Erlang cluster.

I'm pretty new to erlang so I also would be interested to hear what the
community suggests?

Cheers,

Andy.