[erlang-questions] Speed of CSV parsing: how to read 1M of lines in 1 second

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Mar 26 13:40:25 CEST 2012

> And what do these numbers look like? Do they repeat? Are they short?

Right as in example csv. It is trading data.

> Or are they high-precision and varying wildly in order of magnitude,
> and widely distributed statistically?

They are very close to each other and vary not more than several percents.
You think ot is a good place for optimization?

In fact I have achieved good enough results: less than a second and thank
to all community for it.