[erlang-questions] Linux ODBC socket recieve_msg woes

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Mar 26 10:33:04 CEST 2012

Hi!

2012/3/23, Andy Richards <andy.richards.iit@REDACTED>:
> Fixed. I found this forum message from back in 2004.
>
> http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2004-July/012808.html
>
> Editing odbcserver.c and disabling nagel's algorithm (approx 40ms on Redhat
> 6) on the socket solved the problem. I wonder why this was never added to
> odbcserver.c in the past?

Humm...  it was added on the erlang side but apparently not on the c-side. I can
not remember why, if it was for some reason or maybe it was just an oversight.
Please send your modifications as a patch.

[...]

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB