[erlang-questions] AWS Clients

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Wed Mar 21 17:01:04 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 16:17, Tristan Sloughter
<tristan.sloughter@REDACTED> wrote:
>  (already sent a pull request for some updates for sinan :)
Reviewing now.

> Would it be good to integrate ddb from wagerlabs to gleber/erlcloud? I can
> look at doing that as well.

I've looked into it, but had not enough time to do it myself. I'd be
glad to include it! We briefly discussed it with Joel and he has no
objections to integrating ddb into erlcloud.

nivertech/erlcloud has changes which switches from httpc to ibrowse.
I've been using ibrowse for most of my projects and I am satisfied
with it. But for erlcloud httpc is good enough, at least in my use
case. Should erlcloud switch to ibrowse? Opinions?