[erlang-questions] AWS Clients

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Mar 21 15:58:47 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Steve Strong <steve@REDACTED> wrote:
> We're using erlawys extensively - I think it's fair to say that given a week
> or so of spare time, we'd probably rip it out - some of the others that have
> come more recently look considerably better and offer access to far more
> Amazon services.  One that caught my eye a month or two back which isn't in
> your list is https://github.com/gleber/erlcloud

I'm in a similar position -- i.e. looking to possibly replace our
current AWS interface.

We're using boto + erlport:

http://code.google.com/p/boto/
http://erlport.org/

It's admittedly an odd arrangement -- but boto is a hands-down solid
AWS interface and I don't have to worry about missing functionality.

The one Erlang library that I would consider using at this point is
gleber's erlcloud fork. No production experience though.

Garrett