[erlang-questions] AWS Clients

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Wed Mar 21 15:46:23 CET 2012

We're using erlawys extensively - I think it's fair to say that given a week or so of spare time, we'd probably rip it out - some of the others that have come more recently look considerably better and offer access to far more Amazon services.  One that caught my eye a month or two back which isn't in your list is https://github.com/gleber/erlcloud

Cheers,

Steve

-- Steve Strong
@srstrong