[erlang-questions] How to clean up before termination...

Dawid Figiel dawid.figiel@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 17:44:46 CET 2012

Heh..

I read it view times, then I call someone to read this for me... then
that someone becomes confused too ;)

(1) We jump to terminate/1 when supervisor wants to shut down the gen_server.
(2) Trap_exit lets you handle 'EXIT' signals from linked processes.

What is the relation between (1) and (2).
In my opinion function terminate has nothing to do with trap_exit.

Regards,

Dawid