[erlang-questions] Misultin 0.9 with "binary mode" enabled

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue Mar 20 02:53:54 CET 2012

well, what is your question then? there'sn no such thing as 'binary mode'
in misultin.

perhaps you are referring to using the http_bin option as packet type? if
so, why would you want to do that? if you are looking to optimize memory
usage, this is not the main place to look to do so. instead, the fact that
two processes are being used in misultin for every single connection, with
headers being copied over from one another is where i'd probably start if
memory is your main concern.

cheers,

r.