[erlang-questions] Support for newcomers and the popularity of Erlang

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Mon Mar 19 18:29:21 CET 2012

The obvious exception to inline code of course being long modules.

The benefit to short inline snippets is that it might gain attention of
someone more quickly, and from there you have him/her hooked. Then you can
start posting pasties and gists accompanied by long descriptions.

You have to catch the fish before you can filet it, so make the bait easy
to bite.

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems