[erlang-questions] Documentation error in Diameter AVP specification?

Anders Svensson anders.otp@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 14:43:21 CET 2012

Is this with an R14 diameterc? R15B diameterc should accept both
"Diameter-Header" and "Diameter Header".

RFC 3588 is inconsistent in its usage, specifying "Diameter-Header" in
the ABNF but "Diameter Header" in all of its command definitions. The
current draft RFC fixes this.

/Anders, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

RFC 3588 uses the former in its ABNF but the latter in all of its
command definitions