[erlang-questions] Rebar, common_test and cover issue

Maxim Treskin zerthurd@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 10:30:02 CET 2012

Hello

I have strange behaviour of rebar+common_test+cover.
There is two files in ./test/:

my_module1_SUITE.erl
my_module2_SUITE.erl

where ct suites defined. When I run `rebar ct verbose=1` I see:

```
Cover compiling 'myapp' (16 files) - this may take some time... done
Cover analysing...
WARNING: Analysis failed for my_module1. Reason:
{error,{not_cover_compiled,my_module1}}
WARNING: Analysis failed for my_module2. Reason:
{error,{not_cover_compiled,my_module2}}
```

Why I see no any error before at cover compilation step?

Moreover, if I just replace my_module1_SUITE:all/0 to return just empty
list [], warning "Analysis failed for my_module1" disappears, and cover for
this file appears in cover.html log.

Can you explain me this strange issues? Is this any bug or expected
behaviour?

Thank you.

--
Maxim Treskin