[erlang-questions] Best way to check if a given directory is empty (or not)?

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 08:49:32 CET 2012

I already tried the file:del_dir/1 trick.

The only downside is when this directory is really empty ... then it will be deleted.
My app will not work anymore as the existence of the directory is mandatory.

Regards,
Zabrane