[erlang-questions] Erlang Community Conference

John-Paul Bader <>
Mon Mar 12 18:23:01 CET 2012

Hey again,

so after a lot of discussions and even more bad puns about the
conference name we have settled for »Erlconf«

I know - its not the most inspirational name ever but we will make it up
to you with an awesome logo and design.

If you like, you can follow @erlconf on twitter for all the updates we
have. The corresponding domains are also registered but there is nothing
to see yet.

Right now we are still looking for a venue and once we have that we also
have a date.

~ John