[erlang-questions] Erlang is the best choice for building commercial application servers

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Mar 12 04:05:26 CET 2012

I'm reminded of someone who was writing a program for a US Government
contract.  The contract required the program to be written in Ada.
He wanted to write it in Prolog.  Oh dear, what to do?

He wrote a Prolog interpreter in Ada, told them the Ada program was
the program they had paid for, and this other file with all the :-
lines in it was an initialisation data file...

I just wish I could remember his name so that I could be sure not to
mention it (and not get him in retrospective trouble).

Of course, if anyone else had had to maintain the program...