[erlang-questions] Erlang is the best choice for building commercial application servers

envelopes envelopes sunwood360@REDACTED
Mon Mar 12 02:27:41 CET 2012

scala has the potential to successor java and also integrate all legacy
java applications. Though many of its features are copied from Erlang.