[erlang-questions] Getting erlang and cygwin to play along

eigenfunction <>
Fri Mar 9 12:44:05 CET 2012

Erlang should not be a problem at all, as cygwin automatically adds
Windows environment variables on its path.
You might have some problems with building applications that need some
gcc compiler for the build. Only then are you going to need
to do some extra work.
In my experience, plain old erlang worked out of the box on my cygwin