[erlang-questions] Help with Sublime Text 2 Code Completion

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 08:43:02 CET 2012

All,

I'm trying to build a plug-in for Sublime Text 2 to do proper Erlang code
completion.  My thought is to have a server or node running and then talk
to that node using erl_call.  I have it working with the stdlib, but I want
the code completion to be dynamic such that the plug-in tells the remote
node to add code paths.  I have that working too, but the issue is loading
the actual modules in the new code path.  Since the erlang vm loads modules
only upon access, when I call erlang:loaded() or code:all_loaded(), the
modules added with the new code path do not show.  Do I have to loop
through the BEAMs in the new code path and manually load them or is there a
better way to do it?  I'm trying to make the completion use a fuzzy search
such that something like "li" brings up all modules with "li" in it which
is why I need to be able to have the entire list of modules loaded already.

Thanks,

Andrew