[erlang-questions] dumb question from rookie

envelopes envelopes sunwood360@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 03:49:42 CET 2012

cool,  ==> erl -pa apps/dummy/ebin -eval 'dummy_app:start(25,30)'  works.

Another workaround is adding one extra start/0 function, like :

start() -> dummy_sup:start_link().

then both ==> erl -pa apps/dummy/ebin -s dummy_app and ==> erl -pa
apps/dummy/ebin -s dummy_app start  worked.