[erlang-questions] support for .ez archives

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Tue Mar 6 15:42:28 CET 2012

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Kenneth Lundin <kenneth.lundin@REDACTED> wrote:
> What I meant was that I am not convinced that it is necessary and very
> useful to have the include files
> inside an archive (while using them).
>
> But it might be possible to convince me :)

Yaws and gettext requires some .hrl files for compiling dynamic pages.
I think there may be other cases where code is compiled during runtime
where it is useful to have access to the .hrl files.

/Anders