[erlang-questions] support for .ez archives

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Mar 6 15:03:28 CET 2012

What I meant was that I am not convinced that it is necessary and very
useful to have the include files
inside an archive (while using them).

But it might be possible to convince me :)

/Kenneth