[erlang-questions] mochi/erl_img

nx nx@REDACTED
Mon Mar 5 21:51:23 CET 2012

You may also want to check out erl_gm, which is an Erlang wrapper for the GraphicsMagick command line application:

https://github.com/nuex/erl_gm

It supports getting all image characteristics defined in GraphicsMagick "format" option and currently has a few image manipulation options like crop, resize, magnify, blur and more.

nx <nx@REDACTED>