[erlang-questions] mochi/erl_img

Evan Miller emmiller@REDACTED
Mon Mar 5 18:20:27 CET 2012

Hi Loris,

Tony Rogvall implemented JPEG read support for erl_img a while back.
I've incorporated it into my branch of erl_img which you can find
here:

https://github.com/evanmiller/erl_img

That branch also includes some basic image manipulation functions
(crop and scale) as well as PNG write support. Hope you find it
helpful.

Evan