[erlang-questions] Types and Specs support in erl_syntax or erl_prettypr

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 22:53:14 CET 2012

Here is how it's done in parse_trans_pp.erl (http://github.com/uwiger/parse_trans)

pp_beam_to_str(F) ->
    case beam_lib:chunks(F, [abstract_code]) of
        {ok, {_, [{abstract_code,{_,AC0}}]}} ->
            AC = epp:restore_typed_record_fields(AC0),
            {ok, lists:flatten(
                   io_lib:fwrite("~s~n", [lists:flatten(
                                            [erl_pp:form(Form) ||
                                                Form <- AC])])